Re: AS 10g - remove home and services

From: Peter Sylvester <peters_no_spam_please_at_mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:56:14 -0400

Assuming you are on Windoze, you probably need to fire up regedit. Remove entries such as:
  HKLM\Software\Oracle
And entries that look oracle related under:   HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet

You'll also want to remove c:\oracle and c:\program_files\oracle. Then give it a reboot and should be pretty clean.

Note that this wipes out all OracleHomes you might have.

(Discalaimer: this works for DB installs, have not tested for IAS, YMMV, etc)

--Peter