AS 10g - remove home and services

From: Mike C <mtc7362_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Jun 2004 13:50:28 -0700

I'm trying to install Oracle Application Server 9i but I have instances of Oracle Home left from an install of 10g. I have services that I can't get rid of and it won't let me install 9i properly. What can I do to permanently remove the Oracle Home instances and services?  No existing Oracle components come up when I start up the Oracle installer application. -Mike Received on Tue Jun 29 2004 - 15:50:28 CDT