Re: 9i on Windows 2000 Server Workgroup

From: fu manchu <leondobr_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 23:50:23 GMT

I did yet another clean install, this time omitting VCom SystemSuite 5 anitivrus and it worked finally!. I specifically did not install their firewall on past installs, or any other of their add-ons. Those stinkers!

My little listener is sitting there happily taking all callers.

So I guess the choice is Oracle 9i or an antivirus program? Know any that don't interfer with Oracle?