Re: 9i New Features E-book

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 8 Jun 2004 07:14:33 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1086498959.824585_at_yasure>...
> Howard J. Rogers wrote:
>
> > I have to say, if there's one thing I admire above all others, it is the
> > English common law. If there's one thing I admire just after that, it's the
> > first amendment. Priceless treasures both.
> >
> > Regards
> > HJR
>
> Now if we can just keep from having both of them compromised by
> people that have forgotten the following quote:
>
> "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
> temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
> -- Benjamin Franklin

On the other hand, this quote is usually used by people whose houses together with the dearest ones were not blown into the pieces by some shithead with a lack of inteligence but a surplus of a demolition equipment. But that's just the off-topic remark and the topic for a long discussion. Sorry, couldn't resist.

--
Dusan Bolek
http://www.db-support.com

Email: spambin_at_seznam.cz
Pls add "Not Guilty" to the subject, otherwise your email will face an
unpleasant end as SPAM.