Re: 9i New Features E-book

From: Don Burleson <don_at_burleson.cc>
Date: 6 Jun 2004 07:55:08 -0700

> I shall even be visiting Roanoke and Kitty Hawk in North Carolina, which is > not a million miles from Uncle Don.

> Perilously close, in fact. Dare I drop in and say 'Do you know how indexes
> work yet?'?!

Oh be still my heart! Howard, please do!

I'm planning to visit with you in Oz later this year, but I want it to be a suprise. :)

Here is my home address and phone number:

Don Burleson
2729 Rocky Ford Rd
Kittrell, NC, 27544
(252) 431-0049

To give you no excuse for missing me, here are complete driving directions, right to my doorstep:

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&un=m&2tabval=address&cl=EN&ct=NA&1tabval=address&1y=US&1a=&1c=kitty+hawk&1s=nc&1z=&1ah=&2y=US&2a=2729+Rocky+Ford+Rd&2c=Kittrell&2s=nc&2z=27544&2ah=&idx=0&id=40c32cb5-00337-0019d-cdbcf365&aid=40c32cb5-00338-0019d-cdbcf365

My friend have heard LOTS about you and we are REALLY looking forward to having a chat:

http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/redneck_mentor.jpg

If you cannot make it, don't worry. I'm related to half the folks in Nags Head, and they will be able to find you. I'll stop by if necessary, guaranteed.

Looking forward to meeting you, in person. . . .

As for your PDF, it's quite good. Someday you should publish and give other people a change to critique your work. . .

DB