Re: database market share 2003

From: nobody <nobody_at_devnull.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 08:06:59 -0500

Sigh.

I'll wager that you've never left the glass house. Let me guess, you think a PC is best to be used for 3270 emulation?

LOL... Yes, most people who have DB2 on the PC probably also have DB2 running on P Series or the Big Iron.

However, that is not to say that there are no customers that run DB2 on PCs that don't have a mainframe or don't run DB2 elsehere. You seem to forget that there are a lot of people who buy can'd apps and don't know what's running underneath.