Re: database market share 2003

From: nobody <nobody_at_devnull.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 08:02:33 -0500

Its pathetic that you can't write good code. ;-)

If you can grok C++, then you should be able to write thread safe C code and then use them. And actually if you're wroting in C++ then you need to have your head examined. But thats a whole different flame war. ;-)

But I bet you have trouble with JDBC and how J2EE tries to use the database only as a means to make objects persistent. ;-)

But hey what do I know? ;-)
I"m just an old school programmer.

Jean-David Beyer wrote:
> Daniel Morgan wrote:
>

>> Mark A wrote:
>>
>>> "robert" <gnuoytr_at_rcn.com> wrote in message

>>> Since DB2 mainframe has been around since the mid-1980's, that is
>>> ridiculous. The overwhelming majority or DB2 OS/390 applications were
>>> designed on DB2 from scratch. Your company may be an exception, and
>>> somewhat
>>> backward. After all, they employ you, so it must be a really screwed up