how much space do I need for a linux redhat Oracle install

From: Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 10:07:15 -0400

I got howard rogers document on how to install oracle on redhat. I have an 80GB HD at home and 60GB of it is filled with windows XP stuff. How big of a redhat partition do I need to install Oracle for Linux? Do I need a large swap partition?

Not a linux guy. I just have a couple of books and what I read about dual booting on the internet. This is just for playing around at home. Received on Sun May 23 2004 - 09:07:15 CDT