Re: Oracle Report Generator - beta testers needed

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 13:45:54 +1000

Alex Molochnikov wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> We are looking for beta-testers for our new product - Scribe Report
> Generator. At the moment, Scribe supports 5 relational databases, including
> MS SQL Server 2000, Sybase and Oracle.
>
> Very briefly: Scribe is written in Java, is based on visual programming and
> can be extended by adding user-written Java classes; it comes with the API
> library to let other Java-based apps run Scribe reports programmatically.
>
> The details are on our website: www.gestalt.com/Scribe (temporary location).
>
> User: guest
> Password: star
>
> We offer a free license to everyone who provides us with a feedback on bugs,
> inconsistencies, or constructive criticism that helps us refine Scribe.
>
> Please respond to: scribe<at>gestalt<dot>com
>
> Regards,
>
> Alex Molochnikov
> Gestalt Corporation

A minor suggestion from the outset... there is no indication of the download sizes on your download page. Personal, without Java, is a whopping 16.8MB. Not all of us are on broadband where such a size would be considered peanuts, so some of us like to know what we're getting before we try and get it!

But I will plod on nonetheless.

Regards
HJR Received on Sat May 01 2004 - 22:45:54 CDT