Re: Oracle Report Generator - SPAMMERS needed

From: Alex Molochnikov <NOBODY_at_NOSPAM.COM>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 03:11:41 GMT

Mr. Defender of Usenet,

How come you were (are) silent in the face of real spam ("Bin Laden captured", "Princess Diana Nude..." etc.) still present in those NGs? Are these postings more relevant to Oracle? Or is it because you realized that there is no chance for you to be heard, or honored with a response, if you attempt to reprimand the real spammers?

Unlike them, I am watching my postings and responses. And unlike you, I believe that asking people to help with real-life testing of a new product that works with Oracle is quite appropriate for posting in ANY Oracle-related NG.

I certainly do not expect you, with your attitude, to be such a tester - nor would I want you to be the one.

AM