Re: Oracle Report Generator - SPAMMERS needed

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 16:23:18 -0700

Alex Molochnikov wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We are looking for beta-testers for our new product - Scribe Report
> Generator. At the moment, Scribe supports 5 relational databases, including
> MS SQL Server 2000, Sybase and Oracle.
>
> Alex Molochnikov
> SPAM Corporation

Your posting to c.d.o.marketplace was appropriate. Your postings to these three usenet groups off-topic spam.

Please pay attention to usenet rules and stop spamming. Just because you can spell the name of a usenet group does not mean posting to it is appropriate.

Thank you.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu