Re: Locally managed tablespace / truncate BUG ?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:30:28 +0000 (UTC)

You could execute:

    alter table t1 deallocate unused keep 500k;

That should take it down to just one extent in your 1MB uniform LMT.

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

April 2004 Iceland  http://www.index.is/oracleday.php
June  2004      UK - Optimising Oracle Seminar