Oracle9i: Program with PL/SQL Course Advise

From: Joe I <ippolito_j_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Apr 2004 08:52:18 -0700

I have to learn PL/SQL and would like to take the "Oracle9i: Program with PL/SQL" course. The prerequisites are "Working with iSQL*Plus" and "Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL". I'm a programmer and have been working with SQL for several years and I would like to believe that I have a good working knowledge of it but I can't honesty say I know everything covered in the Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL course. My question is how much SQL do I really need to know for the Oracle9i: Program with PL/SQL course ? This might be a tough question to answer but any advise would be appreciated. Received on Fri Apr 09 2004 - 10:52:18 CDT