Re: Oracle products with Solaris X86

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 6 Apr 2004 09:00:44 -0700

Well, there have been some redecoration of OTN (discussed here quite throughoutly recently), but yes you can still download 10G for several platforms from OTN. Unfortunately 10G for Solaris x86 is not among them. You have to wait some time, before it will be available. Solaris x86 is on the list of supported platforms for 10G so your waiting should be rewarded soon.

--
Dusan Bolek

Email: spambin_at_seznam.cz
Pls add "Not Guilty" to the subject, otherwise your email is going to
be burnt as a SPAM.