Re: Article about supposed "murky" future for Oracle

From: rkusenet <rkusenet_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:58:01 -0500

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote

> I have the dollar figure too, and it is well into six figures just
> for last year, but that also wouldn't persuade you. What you want
> is the names of two people that would immediately lose their jobs
> for disclosing confidential information. Not sorry and not going to
> happen.

This really takes the cake. What u are suggesting is that everyone from MS is lying in public except ur two good 'friends' from MS. Is that a good material for a film screenplay.

rk-
ps: I am sure Oracle would have entered into non disclosure agreement with MS to not disclose this information and embarrass MS :-). I always knew Oracle to be a very ethical company, but never knew they are this much. Well u learn something new each day. Received on Wed Mar 31 2004 - 19:58:01 CST