Re: Article about supposed "murky" future for Oracle

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:40:15 -0800

DHatheway wrote:

> "Noons" <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>

>>"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message

>>>My phone calls completed ... the best information I can glean is that
>>>Microsoft is still running on Oracle.

> I wonder who Daniel Morgan called? Hazy references to anonymous sources
> don't persuade me...

I have the dollar figure too, and it is well into six figures just for last year, but that also wouldn't persuade you. What you want is the names of two people that would immediately lose their jobs for disclosing confidential information. Not sorry and not going to happen.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)