Re: agent, clusters and failover

From: FM <fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:08:32 GMT

Actually I assumed that in a RAC I would need an agent for both nodes... I was guessing if the same was true for an active-passive environment. Would you keep an agent active on the passive node (the one waiting for the failover)? Or would you restart it with other "services" as listener and instance?

(I'm covering myself with mud)

Fabrizio

--

Fabrizio Magni