Re: agent, clusters and failover

From: FM <fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:58:24 GMT

I was thinking to a sun/veritas cluster. However I'm interested in other types of cluster as RAC or MS cluster.

Another newbie question: can I use oracle enterprise manager 10g (grid control) to gather information from 9i and 8i intelligent agents?

10g agent takes lot of disk space and memory, I'm having trouble to install one on SUN systems and there isn't an AIX version... It would be easier to use some sort of back compatibility with older versions.

Thanks

--

Fabrizio Magni

fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com