Re: agent, clusters and failover

From: FM <fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:02:35 +0200

I was cryptic but you understood my question quite well and your answer sort out most of my doubts.

I'm a newbie with intelligent agent and management server and I'm still learning... (I've started with 10g grid control but I'm not sure it was a good idea).

Thanks for your help.
Fabrizio

--

Fabrizio Magni