Re: Multi Threaded server not working for many inserts?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:10:27 -0800

Royco wrote:

> Configure MTS on both instances and the same SQL from SQLPlus creates a not
> respronding database.
>
> Roy

If you want help it would be useful if when you make statements like the above you provided details. How can anyone tell if you did it correctly? What, specifically, did you do?

I want to add my voice to the chorus of those that have been successfully using MTS and are extremely doubtful that it is your problem. And I still have seen no evidence that you have tried running your code in dedicated mode to verify that the problem is with MTS.

Any chance you could provide the required details and ... is there anyway we could stop cross-posting this thread?

Thanks.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu