Re: Can an O9.2 client see an O10g DB?

From: Chris Allen <donoteventrytospamme_at_thisaddress.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:49:36 -0800

In the Windows version of the the Oracle 9.1 SQL*Plus, the message I get when I try to connect to the Linux-based O10g database is:

 ORA-12541: TNS:no listener

Over on the Linux box, I can run SQL*Plus with the instance's SID and get in without any problem, so the SID info seems OK.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.