Re: single table hash clusters in 9.2 - anyone tried them out yet?

From: Mark <simmons_mark_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2004 14:46:14 -0800

I wish I could have gone.

I have used almost every object that you had mentioned at some point in time. I personally have found that you have to test to find out what works best. I'm not sure why, but single table hash clusters are sometimes faster than index lookups and sometimes they are slower. Maybe they covered that at the symposium. :)

Mark Simmons
Sr. Oracle DBA
Sabre-Holdings, Southlake, TX