single table hash clusters in 9.2 - anyone tried them out yet?

From: Paul Drake <drak0nian_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2004 09:39:13 -0800

If you attended Steve Adams presentation yesterday at the Hotsos Symposium, you probably have quite a list of new methods (not tips and tricks) that you are looking forward to test and possibly introduce into your environment.

I wanted to open this thread for anyone that cared to share their results from moving from heap tables + b+tree indexes to either IOTs, index clusters, hash clusters or single table hash clusters.

still seeing block dumps when I close my eyes ...

Pd Received on Fri Mar 12 2004 - 11:39:13 CST