Re: single table hash clusters in 9.2 - anyone tried them out yet?

From: Bill \ <bthater2_at_netscape.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:47:42 -0500

Paul Drake wrote:

> still seeing block dumps when I close my eyes ...
>
> Pd

don't worry until you can't open them because you can't get the device driver to compile.;-)

Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
"I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song
                 william.thater_at_carrier.utc.com
If you are not an idealist by the time you are twenty you have no heart,
but if you are still an idealist by the time you are thirty, you don't
have a head. - Randolph Bourne