Connect from Oracle 8i/Solaris to MS SQL Server

From: Victor A. Vostricow <wsw_at_lipetsk.ru>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:59:08 +0300

Hello all!
 I need to have access from Oracle 8i on Solaris 2.7 to MS SQLServer 2000. Seems to be than right way is to set up Oracle Heterogenious services via ODBC. But all my attempts doesn't produce any positive result. So I want to know - are anybody here doing such thing successfully? That are you using (what products and versions)? For your information, I tried to use both iODBC and unixODBC with FreeTDS. Received on Fri Mar 12 2004 - 02:59:08 CST