2-node 9iRAC --> 2nd instance performance problem

From: Ernest Siu <ernestsiu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 Mar 2004 17:34:29 -0800

I have set up a 2-node 9iRAC instance on W2K AS. With one instance running properly and the other instance having very bad performance. For example, a simple select on 1000000 rows takes 1st instance 30 seconds, the 2nd one takes 15 minutes!?

I'm just using all default parameters and I really don't get what is the problem. What/where should I look for?

Thanks.
Ernest Received on Thu Mar 11 2004 - 19:34:29 CST