Netapp filer....Are they worth it????

From: rich <oracle_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2004 12:20:40 -0800

We have a netapp filer set up for our 3node RAC db. We've found the NetApp filer to be our main bottleneck. Network Appliance has recommended we turn off asynch i/o. This is a step backwards in my opinion.

Maybe we should check out the competition (EMC)!!!!!

What do you netapp folks think?

reply to rheadrick_at_tickleinc.com_nospam_please Received on Tue Mar 02 2004 - 14:20:40 CST