Re: few basic questions

From: <Kenneth>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:45:43 GMT

Hi Karl,

I guess the tools you think of are Sql*plus and svrmgrl (server manager).

Server manager is gone with 9i, so forget all about it! sqlplus can do all that svrmgrl could, and more too.

Sqlplus comes in 2 ways : A console-one (sqlplus.exe) and a Windows-one(sqlplusw.exe). I consider the first one the bestr.