few basic questions

From: Karl Hungus <nnnnndddddd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:29:51 GMT

Its been a while since Ive worked with oracle and I forgotten some basic things:

When using the oracle client on win2k, what is the tool that you can type SQL commands into. I remember there were two, one was better than the other.

When youre starting a new project, what do you create your tables in...is it a "database" or a "project"? you know, the thing a DBA would set up for you and tell you the user/pass for.

On the client. is tnsnames.ora the only thing you have to configure?

thanks in advance Received on Thu Feb 12 2004 - 12:29:51 CST