Re: Oracle 10g Release Date?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:56:28 -0800

Telemachus wrote:
> It's OK. We're all going to wait for 10.2 anyway for production systems .
> God help the 10.0s
> (of which I'll be one cos no-one here's saying anything you can't get on
> OTN ) but nothings going to be recommended until a stable 10.2 comes out
>
> Except the OMS perhaps.
> "Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message

A wise point-of-view. But I think, at least it appears to me, that you will be pleasantly surprised by this release. There may be some problems with the 140+ items of new functionality but the 9i and before stuff seems to be very solid.

Now doubt I will catch tons of grief from everyone that has a problem ... but so be it.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)