Re: Oracle 10g Release Date?

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 30 Jan 2004 00:21:28 -0800

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1075402525.831418_at_yasure>...

> A wise point-of-view. But I think, at least it appears to me, that you
> will be pleasantly surprised by this release. There may be some problems
> with the 140+ items of new functionality but the 9i and before stuff
> seems to be very solid.

Maybe, but almost exactly the same proclamation I've heard about 9i rel1, something like "in the past it was indeed better to wait for second release, but THIS ONE is definitely stable and great and ..." And we all here know how much "unbreakable" it was (can't break in). So I will also join a backup battalion and watch first lines to bleed out from safe distance. :-)

--
Dusan Bolek