Re: Hmmm, it's starting....

From: Rozz Williams <satarnag_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2004 09:22:16 -0800

"Jim Kennedy" <kennedy-downwithspammersfamily_at_attbi.net> wrote in message news:<RbJOb.84798$nt4.129492_at_attbi_s51>...

> Boy, you are a loser; a legend in your own mind. "Boo, Hoo, Oracle didn't
> send me a bug free beta in the mail and give me free support and take me to
> dinner. I'm going to take my ball and play elsewhere."

What I believe Mr. Mladen Gogala was stating is that Oracle corp should cater to it's customers and not the other way around. In other aspects, such as support, I would have to agree.

However, I work for a software company in which we provide Beta software to a select few customers in which they have to fill out the same application forms. We do this not to be difficult, but to provide the rest of our customers with a quality product. If we provided all our customers access to Beta, we would not be able to get past the beta version to the GA version.

I hope you can appreciate the years of public service that Mr. Mladen Gogala has provided to the Oracle community. I believe at our age, we are able to respond to one another in a mature manner.

Regards... Received on Mon Jan 19 2004 - 11:22:16 CST