TEXT_IO

From: Martin <bush_90002000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Dec 2003 20:03:21 -0800

I have a question related to RMAN backup via form. Currently I am using windows batch file to backup one or more tablespaces using RMAN.
I am passing two parameters to batch file (@c:\rman.cmd USERS TOOLS) to perform backup of two tablespaces in Oracle.

But now I want to use forms to perform this operation. I heard the form utility TEXT_IO to perform this operation, but I have not a solid background of forms.
Could you please inform how to perform the backup using RMAN in forms (TEXT_IO).
In addition how do I pass tablespace name as a parameter to RMAN using TEXT_IO in forms.

I will be thankful to you.

With Best Regards

Martin Received on Sun Dec 28 2003 - 22:03:21 CST