Webserver connection pooling and sql trace

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 23 Dec 2003 05:13:36 -0800

The software engineers set up middle tier connection pooling. This opens several dedicated processes to the instance and pools user connections.

how do I use sql trace with this? statspack is giving me aggregates. I need to see what individual users are doing. Carrie Milsap has a good article on hotsos.com called 'Oracle Operational Timing Data' that warns you to be careful of aggregate data and to use sql trace.

Not sure if I can turn off connection pooling for test purposes. Received on Tue Dec 23 2003 - 07:13:36 CST