Re: I'm looking for an Oracle Developer/Programmer position, I'm willing to re-locate.

From: Michael J. Moore <NOhicamelSPAM_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 05:14:26 GMT

Well, at the risk of digging my self in even deeper; my intent was not to SHOW anybody. I really hope Lee can find a job and I was attempting to be helpful. I know what being out of work is like, having been axed at Worldcom. I understand the desperation that would lead one to spam news groups. It took me 9 months hard work to find a new job in Silicon Valley and I have lots of friends still out of work. (Economic recovery my ###!) I hope that Lee understands that grammar and spelling are important when looking for a job, not so much for their own sake, but because failure to concern oneself with these matters can be perceived by potential employers as a sign of laziness and lack of attention to detail.

Regards,
Mike