Oracle 8i on Solaris x86 Version 9

From: Carl <carl_theblue_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2003 03:53:54 -0800

Hi All ,

I have oracle 8i and I like to install it on Solaris x86 , I know it will ( should ) work fine on version 8 , but I prefer to install it on Solaris x86 version 9. the thing is that I have to buy solaris but not sure what version 8 or 9 , I want to make sure that if I buy solaris ver 9 it will work , otherwise I have to buy version 8 ( no options )

If any one installed oracle 8i ( 8.1.7) on solaris x86 ver 9 please let me share you experience .,

Thanks in advance.

Carl Received on Sat Nov 15 2003 - 05:53:54 CST