Re: Migration

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 06:26:41 +1100

"Richard Foote" <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com> wrote in message news:Tirqb.181189$bo1.180109_at_news-> Hi Howard,

> Even if you have sufficient undo space, without a downtime, how do you
carry
> the changes across that occur during the export/import ?
>
> Cheers
>
> Richard

He's a data warehouse, Richard. So there shouldn't be too many of them. And Log Miner should cope with the little that there is. But I don't disagree that Streams or another technology might be a better idea. It very much depends on whether his warehouse is truly a warehouse.

Regards
HJR Received on Thu Nov 06 2003 - 13:26:41 CST