Re: Can I create temporary table across sessions/instance

From: mcstock <mcstockx_at_xenquery.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 06:44:05 -0500

if the table is accessed frequently, it will likely be in memory , especially if you create it with the CACHE option -- of course you'll have the RAC associated overhead, but since you'd have to contend with RAC issues anyway it makes sense to let Oracle handle it rather than come up with a custom solution using pipes or alerts or such.