Re: Can I create temporary table across sessions/instance

From: gdb_dsr <ge_2000_2001_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 30 Oct 2003 23:39:38 -0800

Mark,
Thanks for your response.

I am actually looking for some entity that resides in memory (no, well! minimal disk activity is ok as I am not interested in *any* log data) and can be seen across RAC instances just like table and changes made to it should reflect both sides. My sessions generate data/change/access finally discard the data and free the resources. I am considering to use regular table with "_disable_logging" at least to turn off redo, undo log, I know the down side of it but I dont know any better option.

Thanks
Raju