Does Oracle charge for development Licenses

From: Ronnie <ronnie_yours_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Oct 2003 14:08:27 -0800

Hi,

I was wondering whether Oracle charges for development licenses or not. For example we have 2 development machines and 2 production. Our developers write their code on the development servers and once tested and approved move it to the live production servers.

Do we have to pay oracle for 4 server X cpu licensing or just 2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ron Received on Wed Oct 29 2003 - 16:08:27 CST