problem with setup

From: ilann <nullmail_at_free.fr>
Date: 28 Oct 2003 14:02:20 -0800

I have windows 2k sp4 and I'm trying to install oracle 9i but when I launch the setup I have a message from java virtual machine launcher: could not find the main class.Program will exit

I reinstalled jdk 1.4 and it still doesn't work,

thank you for helping Received on Tue Oct 28 2003 - 16:02:20 CST