Re: Error importing a thesaurus with ctxload

From: mommy dba <mommydba_at_netscape.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:26:49 -0600

Are you importing into existing tables? If so, check to see if there is an additional constraint on the unix side. This error should exist on both systems. It is an index constraint. Look at DBA_INDEXES and see if there are additional indexes on the unix side. If not there, check DBA_CONSTRAINTS and find out the same thing. Don't look at the names - look at the count. If the names are system generated they will most likely be different.