Re: Intelligent Agent. Shaken or stirred?

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 23 Oct 2003 11:21:29 -0700

"Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote

> No, not that one. My one. My one works ;-)

ahhh... <head hung in shame>

Will download the paper first thing tomorrow morning. Before coffee. :-)

Thanks Howard. (but this is not to say that we won't beat the pants off the Kiwis in world cup ruggers)

Oh yeah - got Kylix3 to work too. Except for _single_ pesky unresolved QT symbol when trying to startup Apache with my home grown Oracle webdb Kylix so... Yeah, I hate to say this, but these types of problems just ain't on Windows.

--
Billy