Re: Oracle 10G new features preview

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:51:31 +1000

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1065906240.299182_at_yasure...

> "Truth often suffers more by the heat of its defenders, than from the
> arguments of it opposers."
> -from Fruits of Solitude

and still so true.

> demonstrate the value of the product. Right
> now, were I in TUSC management, I would call you into my office and tell
> you to either educate yourself and become
> a contributor, shut up, or get another job.

Another one bites the dust... I'm sure in future plenty of others will join the "ongoing issue" brigade and the great "lists" where they have so much fun. At the expense of those who freely contribute here of their own will.

What a lovely example of ass-kissing this idiot has turned out to be. Like most before, he'll also find that it can rub off...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto