Re: Thee is a problem here I am sorry to have to report.

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:15:41 +0200

On 12 Oct 2003 05:46:06 -0700, coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com (Jitendra Patel) wrote:

>> Needless to say there is an obvious problem here. One that goes far beyond the previous concerns about trolling, insults, and abusive off-topic remarks.
>
>Mr. Morgan,
>
>Observe below is it is FORUM MEMBERS doing the attacking.
>
>There is good reason why TUSC does not post here because nobody like
>hurtful insults.
>
>Not just professional insult, but making folly of there looks and
>other private things.
>
>Every week hurtful insults are hurled here.
>
>Pretend you are Niemiec while you read below and think how you would
>feel.
>
>How would you feel if you were nice person, trying to help, and was
>treated in such mean way?

Pretend for a moment you are not Jitendra Patel. How would you feel when you read Mr. Patel's insults, especially the one, where he is claiming you shouldn't visit this forums for useful answers.

You find yourself asking: When did Mr. Patel in the history of comp.databases.oracle.server posted any useful answer?

When did he post anything that didn't have a racist undertone, glorifying his own compatriot Indian trained monkeys, because they are so much better developers than any non-Indian developer. Didn't Mr. Patel notice how often his compatriots on Metalink are providing incorrect answers or trying to prevent to answer a question atl all?

What is the reason Mr. Patel is continually glorifying his employer, Mr. Niemic, is in this forum?
Didn't Mr. Patel notice the TUSC recommendations are often just blatantly *WRONG*

When will Mr. Patel stop trying to refute the justified concerns about the gospel the TUSC mob is spreading, by flaming and ranting other members in this newsgroups.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA