Re: Outsourcing developer to India and China - As an Oracle developer I am miffed

From: JZ <ibm_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Oct 2003 10:23:11 -0700

Intel ALREADY moved some development to China. My question is whethere Intel is going to develop next generation CPU in China. Everything is about core, core, and core development.

Like I said, normal tech support and QA people should worry a little right now. Received on Wed Oct 08 2003 - 12:23:11 CDT