(can I) retrieve the terms from an InterMedia Text index

From: Relishguy <relishguy_at_pluggedin.org>
Date: 7 Oct 2003 20:52:55 -0700

I am trying to get the individual words from a column in a table I have indexed to make it searchable from InterMedia Text. This is the set of words which would give at least one row in a search result set.

Is this possible? I cannot find a select clause/syntax that will dump out the index term values.

TIA. Regards.. Received on Tue Oct 07 2003 - 22:52:55 CDT