Re: Suggestions for first exam ...

From: tojo <Tojo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:56:17 +0200

In article <un78nvccpnttevd2fkel3ns7so8h4td4cq_at_4ax.com>, fleeting_at_net1plus.com says...
> I am going to go online in a few weeks and try for the second time to
> pass the Oracle exam (IZO-007). I have noticed that the quizes that
> came with the CD's that I study are ok up to a point, but do not
> really reflect what I found on the online exam.
>
> For instance, there are a lot more SQL statements to compare in the
> test than what I see in the CD tests, so I was caught a bit off guard.
>
> My question: is there a site somewhere that shows a lot of practice
> questions that are close to what I might expect on the IZO-007 exam? I
> feel very prepared with what I studied from the CD's, however, it
> seems that the questions from the actual test are more in depth and I
> want to feel more enabled to pass.

This is not a test for a German driver's license - you can't just memorize practice questions. If the exam caught you off guard, how do you think things will be in the Real World? If you feel the actual test was more in depth, then I suggest immersing yourself more deeply in the software. There's just no other way, and you'll be thankful you did.