Re: difference between block changes and consistent block changes

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:43:08 +0100

A Block Change is a forward change to a block, e.g. the action due to an insert, update etc. as well as internal changes for house-keeping reasons.

A Consistent Change is a backwards change to a block, i.e. taking the block backwards in time to produce a CR image.

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

  The educated person is not the person
  who can answer the questions, but the
  person who can question the answers -- T. Schick Jr

One-day tutorials:
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/tutorial.html

____Finland__September 22nd - 24th
____Norway___September 25th - 26th