difference between block changes and consistent block changes

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 19 Sep 2003 09:59:56 -0700

I know the difference between block gets and consistent gets, but how can there be a different on 'changes'. If Im running a big delete and Im the only user shouldnt all my changes be 'block changes', but the bulk of them are consistent changes? I thought they meant about the same as consistent gets(which means gets as of current SCN and including Rollback) and DB Block gets(as blocks are right now).

what am I missing? Received on Fri Sep 19 2003 - 11:59:56 CDT